Your pathway to an exciting future owning a
Facilities Maintenance & Commercial Cleaning Franchise.
Have you ever dreamed of owning your own business, but been concerned about how to manage the risks?
An OMS Facilities Maintenance Franchise is the perfect way to own your own business and minimise the risks while you work on building a better mix of lifestyle and income.
OMS stands for Owens Management Services, and we do exactly that—we ‘manage services’ in the commercial sector across all the different trades in Facilities Maintenance, including cleaning. The saying ‘Work on your business, not in it’, is the way we actually work. We utilise experienced trades (subcontractors) to complete the services on our behalf for our clients.
For the past 13 years OMS has built a successful cleaning and facilities maintenance business in key locations across Australia. Leveraging our proven systems and reputation, we are now offering franchise opportunities Australia wide.
Are you looking for a change—to stop working for wages or to escape the daily grind, or perhaps you don’t like being tied to an office? This franchise gives you the freedom to see your clients at their properties, to inspect their maintenance needs and talk about the large array of services you can provide; all through the subcontractor model. As a one-stop-shop provider in a rapidly growing sector, there’s always a wide range of sales opportunities to secure clients and increase your income.
We invite you to explore this opportunity and get excited about the experience of owning an OMS Facilities Maintenance franchise – it will change your life.
Now is the ideal time for an OMS Facilities Maintenance franchise
The facilities maintenance and commercial cleaning sector is experiencing rapid increase in contracted-out services. An OMS franchise owner is in a prime position to capitalise on any number of expanding opportunities. This continues to be driven by:
- Our ability to exploit and service niche markets
- COVID-19; increased need for cleaning and sanitisation for health and safety compliance
- Increasing business dependence on the service sector
- The shift away from traditional job satisfaction in the corporate area
- Rising demand for standardised quality, convenience and timely results
- An increasingly difficult business environment for independent small business operations
- The ease of using a one-stop-shop for facilities maintenance and commercial cleaning
- A growing demand for franchises because of a perceived lower risk in starting a new franchise or buying an established franchise business
An engaging mix of lifestyle & income
This business suits people who love to be able to go to different places and be out with people. While you do that, you are always seeking out opportunities. With facilities maintenance, you’ve got a solution for any potential client who has a problem. It’s very rewarding as you enjoy the people you get to know while building your business. You also have more flexibility with work hours, time with family, leisure or holidays, or to pursue other interests – your office is your phone and laptop, and you can take them anywhere.
- Education facilities
- Corporate companies
- Government associations
- Small & large businesses
- Unit blocks & body corporates
- Sporting facilities
- Aged care
- Industrial facilities
- Events & more
Every Maintenance Service
Scheduled/reactive electrical maintenance
Painting Landscaping & gardening
Pest control Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
Roller door maintenance
Pool maintenance Line marking & more…
Every Cleaning Service
Ongoing commercial cleaning
Deep cleaning & fogging
Abseiling window cleaning
Abseiling building wash
Steam carpet cleaning
High water pressure cleaning
Epoxy coating hard surfaces Strip & seal services & more…
Our OMS Franchise Training Program ensures you’ll have all you need to get underway:
- Personal mentoring
- Detailed Franchise Operations Manual
- Established sales templates and existing marketing campaign for lead generation
- Administration support
- Account management support
- Assist in recruiting subcontractors
- Business management
- Proven software and systems
- OMS Help Line
- Technical support
- CRM system
- And more…
You can simply come in and purchase an existing book of clients. In an area where there’s no book, you’re buying the model of how to do it.
We want you to succeed and to love what you do!
Our Clients Include:
Fully Qualified – Australia Wide
Low Business Expenses
Many franchises require an office or a retail lease, or costly equipment and maintenance expenses – with an OMS franchise, you don’t.
As an early OMS franchise owner, you can easily work from home to save costs while you build traction. Costly lease or equipment outlays are not your problem! They are the responsibility of your subcontractors, as are any HR issues with their staff.
Here’s a list of things you don’t need with an OMS Facilities Maintenance franchise:
- No shopfront
- No lease commitment
- No hiring of staff (initially)
- No staff sick days, arguments etc
- No costly equipment
- No equipment maintenance
- No restriction on services to provide
- No limit on income
- No fixed hours
- No limit of earning hours in a day
- No shop or office hours
- No physical jobs to do yourself
- No gender specific requirements
- No large working capital
- No loss of income due to weather
- No assets to sell at a loss if business doesn’t work out
(A Division of Owens Management Services)